Well, now that it's 2006, I guess some knitting resolutions are in order.
First I have to finish:
1. Irish Hiking Scarf for George
2. Ian's knitted Kangaroo
3. Mondo cable shell from Chick Knits
4. Isabella's poncho
5. buttons on the pillow
7. scarves for Dan and Kevin
This year, I want:
1. to learn how to knit socks
2. to try felting. I want to make a knitted bag and maybe some fuzzy feet
3. to finish a few sweaters that actually fit and look good on me.
4. to start knitting with better yarn
5. to just have fun while knitting
That doesn't seem too much to ask, right? We'll see how it goes.
|comments: Leave a comment|