This pattern I picked out especially for Angela, my other friend from work, because I thought it looked good for her. Unfortunately, I used a yarn that was not a bulky yarn, and therefore, the whole thing took a long time, and was extremely irritating to knit. However, I am pleased with the result. I hope she actually does like it. She said she did when I gave it to her...
Here is the detail of one side:
Pattern: Shocking Pink Coif from Knitty.com
Yarn: leftover acrylic from Mom's sweater, a rose color
Needles: size 6US straight
Notes: Would probably be better with a bulky yarn like the pattern calls for. I think the detail was kind of lost on this one, and Angela wasn't sure what it was for. I had to explain it. I need to get a picture of her wearing it though.
|comments: Leave a comment|