Here's the updated list:
2. Grace sweater needs stitches picked up and knitted around arm holes and side seams done.
5. My neice's holiday present (a poncho). Im only half way done with the body,and still need to do the edging and the hood. [Now frogged and waiting until I go down for xmas to see the family--so basically on hold...]
6. Amy's scarf: I need to weave in the ends, sew on the two new buttons and create button loops for them.
7. I have to add buttons to a pillow case I finished a long time ago. I have the buttons, but the will to sew them on? Not so much.
Other things I need to get done by the holidays:
1. Angela's holiday present: Knitty's shocking pink coif. [ALMOST DONE!!! I would have been done already if I'd just picked a bulkier yarn. When will I ever learn???]
2. Ian's holiday present: some sort of knitted toy, as yet to be decided.
Not bad at all. Six are done, and number 7 is almost done, out of 12 (counting the airy scarfs and George's hat and scarf separately). I'm making progress! I really should knock out those two button projects this weekend.
|comments: Leave a comment|